Wool Tartan Plaid CHRISTMAS STOCKING, Handmade, Recycled
This Christmas stocking will add some country charm to your holiday mantle.
- Made using a navy/green tartan plaid cut from an old kilt.
- The toe is navy wool and edged with hand stitching.
- The cuff was fashioned from a more subtle navy/green tartan plaid, taken from an old skirt.
- I added a tab/buckle detail. The buckles were found in a box of old stuff.
- Backed with navy wool.
- Fully lined in cotton.
- Serged seams.
- Grosgrain ribbon hanger.
- Built strong. Will last for years!
16" from cuff to heel.
6 1/2" wide at leg.
11 1/2" long at foot.