This white fox burlap jute pillow cover will be a perfect addition to your rustic decor!
- Crafted from a stiff burlap jute with a lovely black herringbone pattern. The fabric is rough and rugged but has incredible charm.
- Fox silhouette cut from white felt and machine stitched on.
- Backed in envelope style. The backing is the same material as the front.
- A petite 12″ size.
- You will need to purchase a pillow insert somewhere else as this listing is for the cover ONLY.
- Made with sturdy overlock stitched seams.
- Spot clean only.
All of the pillow covers for sale here at Smokin’ Tweed are made using a serger machine and reinforcement stitches are added inside the back flaps for extra durability. All pillow covers are approximately 1 inch smaller than the size stated so that when the pillow forms are inserted, the covers fit snugly and don’t sag.
Some of you might be slightly disappointed that this listing is for the pillow cover only however I wanted to put it in perspective and make you feel much better!
For me to supply and ship pillow inserts would be costly and overwhelming. Quite frankly, I cannot compete with big online stores in this area. Plus I don’t have the storage to buy bulk wholesale.
Purchasing an insert from a company that ships free is a much cheaper/easier option for you as a customer.
You might also want to consider using an insert you already have from a pillow that you no longer care about. OR, hit up some thrift shops and find one that way. It will be good as new after a sanitizing wash.
Are you interested in receiving a discount on this item? Follow me on IG or DM me your email address for my mailing list, and I will send you a discount code for 20% off.