Victorian Christmas STOCKING Mink Fur, Tapestry, Silk Upcycled Sustainable
An elegant Victorian Christmas stocking to add vintage charm to your holiday mantel.
- Made using of white silk and a vintage tapestry fabric sourced from the second hand market.
- The tapestry has a golden background with sage green and plum-ish/burgundy design.
- I fashioned the mink pom pom on cuff from an old stole probably from the 1950’s.
- Completely lined with an off white cotton.
- Brown grosgrain ribbon hanger.
- Made from mostly vintage and second hand materials.
15 1/2" from cuff to heel.
6 1/2" wide at leg.
11" long at foot.
PLEASE NOTE: This stocking will NOT come with a monogram. I am not doing made to order pieces this year.