Tartan Plaid CHRISTMAS STOCKING, with Herringbone, Vintage Key, Handmade, Recycled
This Christmas stocking will add some vintage charm to your holiday mantle.
- Made using a cheery red Stewart Plaid and recycled gray herringbone wool.
- Solid red wool cuff.
- I created a rosette out of gray herringbone wool, topped it with a vintage military button, and added a couple of small rusty keys.
- Backed with camel corduroy.
- Fully lined with a fun vintage cotton as shown in the last photo.
- Serged seams.
- Built strong. Will last for years!
- Recycled materials.
16” from cuff to heel.
6.5” wide at leg.
11.5” long at foot.