A one of a kind, green tweed patchwork pillow cover that will add some countryside charm to your decor!
- Made using pieces cut from various wool tweed garments. Colors include shades of soft, muted green and bits of brown.
- Near the center of the pillow, I added a small piece cut from a pair of pants and topped that with a vintage leather button.
- This pillow cover will fit on a 14″ size insert.
- This listing is for the pillow COVER ONLY. You will need to purchase a pillow insert somewhere else (or use one you already have). I used a feather down insert for the photograph – a polyfil insert will make your pillow look stiffer.
- Backed with greenish brown wool taken from a pair of pants.
- Dry clean or spot clean is recommended. Gentle hand wash is okay too.
- Ready to ship!
All of the pillow covers for sale here at Smokin’ Tweed are made using a serger machine and reinforcement stitches are added inside the back flaps for extra durability. All pillow covers are approximately 1 inch smaller than the size stated so that when the pillow forms are inserted, the covers fit snugly and don’t sag.
Some of you might be slightly disappointed that this listing is for the pillow cover only however I wanted to put it in perspective and make you feel much better!
For me to supply and ship pillow inserts would be costly and overwhelming. Quite frankly, I cannot compete with big online stores in this area. Plus I don’t have the storage to buy bulk wholesale.
Purchasing an insert from a company that ships free is a much cheaper/easier option for you as a customer.
You might also want to consider using an insert you already have from a pillow that you no longer care about. OR, hit up some thrift shops and find one that way. It will be good as new after a sanitizing wash.
Are you interested in receiving a discount on this item? Follow me on IG or DM me your email address for my mailing list, and I will send you a discount code for 20% off.