Add some spice to your decor with this monogram pillow cover! This is a sample piece, so it will come as shown with the letter T.
- Made using a vintage cotton in a flax color with a subtle gray stripe. The fabric is extremely lightweight and crisp – perfect for spring/summer decor!
- The inside front panel is lined, giving the pillow cover more body.
- Monogram was cut from a gray herringbone wool (taken from an old jacket).
- Backed in the same cotton as the front in envelope style.
- This cover will fit on a conventional 14″ pillow form. I used a polyfil pillow insert for the photo. A feather insert will make the pillow look more floppy – so chose your insert depending upon the look you want.
- This listing is for the pillow COVER ONLY. You will need to purchase an insert/form elsewhere or use one you already have.
- Hand wash gently. Line dry. Iron whilst still damp. OR dry clean (which is a less wrinklier approach).
- Ready to ship!
All of the pillow covers for sale here at Smokin’ Tweed are made using a serger machine and reinforcement stitches are added inside the back flaps for extra durability. All pillow covers are approximately 1 inch smaller than the size stated so that when the pillow forms are inserted, the covers fit snugly and don’t sag.
Want a pillow just like this with a different initial? Send me a message! We'll figure it out.