Add some green wool tweed to your decor with this pillow cover made of recycled fabrics!
- Made from an old Laura Ashley suit jacket tweed and another wool garment (if you look closely you will see the two different wool patterns).
- I included a jacket lapel in the design layout (topped with a mother of pearl button) and a strip of vintage lace. I also added a row of hand stitching.
- Backed in envelope style in striped gray wool suiting.
- 14" size.
- You will need to purchase a pillow insert somewhere else as this listing is for the cover ONLY.
- I make my pillow covers slightly smaller than the size stated so that they fit snugly onto the insert and don't sag!
- Made with sturdy overlock seams.
- Dry clean or hand wash.
- FREE SHIPPING.
This pillow cover is ready to ship!
Some of you might be slightly disappointed that this listing is for the pillow cover only however I wanted to put it in perspective and make you feel much better.
For me to supply and ship pillow inserts would be costly and overwhelming. Quite frankly, I cannot compete with big online stores in this area. Plus I don’t have the storage to buy bulk wholesale.
Purchasing an insert from a company that ships free is a much cheaper/easier option for you as a customer.
You might also want to consider using an insert you already have from a pillow that you no longer care about. OR, hit up some thrift shops and find one that way. It will be good as new after a sanitizing wash.