Add some green wool tweed to your decor with this pillow cover made of recycled fabrics!
- Made from an old Laura Ashley suit jacket tweed and another wool garment (if you look closely you will see the two different wool patterns).
- I included a jacket lapel in the design layout (topped with a mother of pearl button) and a strip of vintage lace. I also added a row of hand stitching.
- Backed in envelope style in striped gray wool suiting.
- 14" size.
- You will need to purchase a pillow insert somewhere else as this listing is for the cover ONLY.
- I make my pillow covers slightly smaller than the size stated so that they fit snugly onto the insert and don't sag!
- Made with sturdy overlock seams.
- Dry clean or hand wash.
- FREE SHIPPING.
This pillow cover is ready to ship!