This horse silhouette pillow cover is part of my Best In Show Collection and will add some equestrian charm to your decor!
- The pillow cover was cut from a high quality vintage wool coat. The pattern is fabulous! Black/white squares on a diagonal.
- The horse silhouette was cut from a off-white wool felt and sewn on by machine.
- Gently tea-stained, vintage lace and recycled grosgrain ribbon make up the horse’s rosette!
- Backed in envelope style. The backing is gray wool suiting cut from a pair of trousers.
- The front panel of the pillow cover is lined with a stiff moire giving the whole pillow structure extra body.
- 14″ size.
- This listing is for the pillow COVER ONLY. You will need to purchase an insert/form elsewhere or use one you already have.
- Dry clean or spot clean recommended.
- Ready to ship!
All of the pillow covers for sale here at Smokin’ Tweed are made using a serger machine and reinforcement stitches are added inside the back flaps for extra durability. All pillow covers are approximately 1 inch smaller than the size stated so that when the pillow forms are inserted, the covers fit snugly and don’t sag.
Some of you might be slightly disappointed that this listing is for the pillow cover only however I wanted to put it in perspective and make you feel much better!
For me to supply and ship pillow inserts would be costly and overwhelming. Quite frankly, I cannot compete with big online stores in this area. Plus I don’t have the storage to buy bulk wholesale.
Purchasing an insert from a company that ships free is a much cheaper/easier option for you as a customer.
You might also want to consider using an insert you already have from a pillow that you no longer care about. OR, hit up some thrift shops and find one that way. It will be good as new after a sanitizing wash.
Are you interested in receiving a discount on this item? Follow me on IG or DM me your email address for my mailing list, and I will send you a discount code for 20% off.