A one of a kind, wool tweed pillow cover featuring a Dachshund dog silhouette!
- Made using pieces cut from a few old woolen garments. At the center is a soft brown stripe and at the sides and a plaid featuring shades of camel, rust and dark brown.
- The Dachshund silhouette was cut from camel wool felt and stitched on by machine.
- This pillow cover will fit on a standard 14" size insert.
- This listing is for the pillow COVER ONLY. You will need to purchase a pillow insert somewhere else (or use one you already have). I used a polyfil insert for the photograph but you can also use a feather down insert which will make your pillow look a little less puffy. You can purchase inserts in most stores that offer a craft/sewing section.
- I make my pillow covers slightly smaller than the size stated so that they fit snugly onto the insert and don't sag!
- Backed with an espresso brown corduroy in envelope style.
- Dry clean or spot clean is recommended. Gentle hand wash is okay too.
- Ready to ship.
Some of you might be slightly disappointed that this listing is for the pillow cover only however I wanted to put it in perspective and make you feel much better!
For me to supply and ship pillow inserts would be costly and overwhelming. Quite frankly, I cannot compete with big online stores in this area. Plus I don’t have the storage to buy bulk wholesale.
Purchasing an insert from a company that ships free is a much cheaper/easier option for you as a customer.
You might also want to consider using an insert you already have from a pillow that you no longer care about. OR, hit up some thrift shops and find one that way. It will be good as new after a sanitizing wash.