Wool Tweed CHRISTMAS STOCKING, Suede Toe, Handmade, Recycled
This Christmas stocking will add some masculine charm to your holiday mantle.
- Made using a couple of wool tweed jackets in earth tones.
- The cuff was taken from a jacket sleeve, and as you can see, the buttons are still in tact.
- I stitched on some hand cut, felt holly leaves just under the cuff. Overtop I sewed a pants tab and an old brass military button which has a nice aged patina.
- Brown suede toe with stitching detail.
- Backed with camel corduroy.
- Fully lined in striped cotton.
- Serged seams.
- Brown grosgrain ribbon hanger.
- Built strong. Will last for years!
16" from cuff to heel.
6 1/2" wide at leg.
11 1/2" long at foot.