Tartan Plaid CHRISTMAS STOCKING, with Herringbone, Military Button, Handmade, Recycled
This Christmas stocking will add some tartan charm to your holiday mantle.
- Made using a cheery red Stewart Plaid and recycled gray herringbone wool.
- Solid red wool cuff.
- I stole a wool tab detail from an old pair of pants and added a gold military button that has a wonderfully aged patina.
- Backed with camel corduroy.
- Fully lined with a fun, vintage cotton as shown in the last photo.
- Serged seams.
- Built strong. Will last for years!
- Recycled materials.
16” from cuff to heel.
6.5” wide at leg.
11.5” long at foot.